Companion Caregiver/Home Health Aide
We are currently seeking a Companion Caregiver/Home Health Aide to help us hit the ground running with our BRAND NEW MUNCIE OFFICE!
Our patients are our number one concern! We hire individuals who are passionate about enabling those patients to recover faster, while maintaining and improving their quality of life, in the setting they prefer -- at home. As a Team member with Adaptive, you will be part of one of the fastest growing segments in the health care market, with one of the fastest growing companies in the state. Our staff, with several years of experience on a national level, brings a fresh perspective to our clients and workers. We strive to make an impact on our patients care by hiring the best and most qualified staff members.
Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction. Be a part of a FRESH take on homecare in Northern Indiana! To learn more visit our website at www.adaptiveindiana.com
The benefits of working for Adaptive are -
- Customer service focus, responsive to verbal and nonverbal communication cues.
- Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction.
- Have flexibility in your work schedule
- Homecare experience or related experience is preferred.
- We offer competitive pay based on assignment and experience.
- 401k, Anthem insurance, weekly paychecks
- An organized and appreciative office staff.
Job duties include, but not limited to -
- Companionship for the client
- Transportation to doctor's appointments, grocery store, etc.
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance and reliable transportation preferred
- Must be able to pass a background test and drug screen upon hire