RN Case Manager - $2500 SIGN ON BONUS!
$2500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Adaptive Nursing & Healthcare Services is in search of our next great Clinical Manager - RN, in the Jasper area, to allow us to continue to expand our footprint across Indiana. As a Local, Veteran Owned, Indiana Based Business; our principles of trust, communication, servant leadership, and commitment to excellence, coupled with a patient first philosophy, are the guiding forces in everything we do.
The Clinical Manager – RN is responsible for providing complete clinical oversight from initial assessment through discharge. Successful candidates will take pride and motivation from working in a team oriented environment which focuses solely on the consistency of our Care Delivery model. We are looking for someone who embraces a challenge and is excitedby personal development, accountability and opportunity for growth.
As a Clinical Manager – RN with Adaptive, you will:
- Perform initial and comprehensive client assessments to ensure appropriateness of home healthcare
- Create, in coordination with MD and Client, clinical care plans and service assignments
- Provide supervision, education and training to external care team members, Home Health Aides (HHA)
- Provide effective care coordination specific to the entirety of the continuum of care
- Ensure timely and accurate communication and documentation, both in the office and in the field
- Accountable to all federal, state, and local contracts and programs, and Adaptive requirements
- Participation in office meetings, required in-services and clinical process improvement initiatives
- Act as a liaison and resource to team members, clients, caregivers, external care team, and referral sources alike
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Coverage area to include the following counties: Daviess, Dubois, Martin, Knox, Pike, Perry & Spencer Counties
Just some of the benefits of working with Adaptive as a ClinicalManager – RN:
- Competitive Starting Salary, $52,000 - $55,000 with additional bonus opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Humana Insurance, Dental and Vision
- 15 days of PTO, increased after 3 years of service
- Company Car, Gas Card & Insurance (GMC Terrain)
- Loving where you work!
- Up to date Registered Nurses License
- At least two years of nursing experience
- At least one year of supervisory experience
- At least one year of home health experience
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Fun, outgoing, driven and organized personality
We love our Registered Nurses at Adaptive! We promise you that we offer an exciting, challenging and rewarding career that has resulted in the expansion of 9 locations in just 5 years of being in business. Adaptive does it right! Come join the team!