Home Health Aide (HHA)/Companion Caregiver
Full time and part time hours available!
We are currently seeking a Home Health Aide in the Indianapolis area!
Our patients are our number one concern! We hire individuals who are passionate about enabling those patients to recover faster, while maintaining and improving their quality of life, in the setting they prefer -- at home. As a Team member with Adaptive, you will be part of one of the fastest growing segments in the health care market, with one of the fastest growing companies in the state. Our staff, with several years of experience on a national level, brings a fresh perspective to our clients and workers. We strive to make an impact on our patients care by hiring the best and most qualified staff members.
Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction. Be a part of a FRESH take on homecare in central Indiana! To learn more visit our website at www.adaptiveindiana.com
· Customer service focus, responsive to verbal and nonverbal communication cues.
· Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction.
· Have flexibility in your work schedule
· Homecare experience or related experience is preferred.
· We offer competitive pay based on assignment and experience.
· 401k, Anthem insurance, weekly paychecks
· An organized and appreciative office staff.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license, car insurance and reliable transportation preferred
· Must be able to pass a background test and drug screen upon hire